The Crew of Convivia has so much to be thankful for. Amongst those:
- Our health
- Enough wealth that we can afford to be together all the time
- Enough love, patience, wisdom that we would want to be together all the time
- The realization of a lifelong dream
- This wonderful floating home
- The support and love of our families and friends
- A wonderful, diverse, and supportive cruising community (both near and far)
- Thanksgiving in a climate that demands we wear swimwear to dinner
Reflecting on the overwhelming bounty of our life is a daily, or at least weekly occurrence lately, but on this day I observe our good fortune in the context of 36 previous days of Thanksgiving. I have never, on this day, felt anything less than a heart full of gratitude. If a heart full is the yardstick by which such things are measured though, I must surely have grown another heart this year.
So to all of the convergences, coincidences, favors, and fortune that have brought us this bountiful and beautiful existence, we give thanks.