Dyneema® Experience: Help Us Cross the Finish Line

February 26, 2011

Ok folks, this is the moment of truth. If we can garner another 100-150 members in the next few days we will almost certainly win all new running (sheets, halyards, lines, aka rope) for Convivia. To put this in perspective for you non sailors this is thousands of dollars worth of gear, for free. It will make Convivia safer, and help us go farther faster.

We need your help to win!

1. Go to my Profile Page
  2. Click on red the “Follow Me” button
  3. Fill in the form and click “Follow Me”
  4. Then check your email for a message titled “Thanks for following me” and click on the first link.
  5. Tweet and FB post this article so that ® can see how social we are!
Thank you so much for helping our family on our big adventure!

Comments

comments

6 comments

1. Comment by Andrea Huyck

Andrea Huyck February 27, 2011 at 3:06 pm

We wish you luck and safe voyage!

2. Comment by Cody pelletier

Cody pelletier March 2, 2011 at 10:17 am

Wow, How exciting. I’m looking forward to hearing more about it!

3. Comment by Beth

Beth March 2, 2011 at 4:56 pm

Ummm I just thought you should know that Tucker’s profile says that his(?) gender is Female. Dude, you need some serious help passing. I’d start with the goatee. But no judgement or anything, really. Just thought you should know.

4. Comment by Tucker Bradford

Tucker Bradford March 2, 2011 at 8:49 pm

Beth,
    You don’t know the half. I make a HOT chick. Seriously, I just missed that the radio button defaulted to female. Never even thought to check it. Also, it says that we are leaving in 2012, which is a lie. A filthy lie. We’re leaving this September… in 30 weeks. Whoot! They won’t let me change anything (weak) so I’ll just have to be the butt of all these jokes for another few days.

So now that you know. Help us win. Tell your friends!

5. Comment by Daniel Pelletier

Daniel Pelletier March 3, 2011 at 9:42 pm

Wishing you safety, happiness and success. We will follow your journey.

6. Comment by Ellen Pelletier